- 5-7 years end-end PM experience
- Development / technical background
- Agile delivery exp essential
- Permanent opportunity
About the Company
Our client is a highly regarded organisation that specialises in the design, marketing, distribution and administration of personal insurance products. They offer products in the term life, funeral, income protection and pet insurance markets.
About the role
Our client is actively seeking Project Manager to manage the end to end delivery of projects within the systems / software development / applications domain. You will work with the business and technical teams to ensure that all assigned projects are successfully delivered.
Skills and experience required to perform in the role
- Minimum of 5-7 years Project Management experience across technical projects
- Prior experience working as a developer/engineer
- Experience applying project management methodologies and standard SDLC frameworks (Waterfall and Agile), including business analysis, design, development, testing, transition to production etc.
- Vendor management experience, ideally with experience participating in vendor selection
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement / management skills
- Highly developed planning, resource management, risk and issues management skills
- Competent with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Word and Visio
- Experience working within the financial services industry
- Agile Certifications and/or prior experience as a Scrum Master/Coach
- Medium sized organisation in significant growth mode
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Start ASAP, but will wait 4 weeks for the right candidate
- Permanent opportunity, paying a base salary in the region of $140-$160K base plus superannuation on top (commensurate with skills and experience).
- Nor-west location - parking available on-site
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights
Enterprise IT Resources