Project Manager – SOE Deployment
Project Manager - SOE Deployment
- Immediate start
- Macquarie Park
- 6-month contract - strong possibility of extension
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage an enterprise level SOE deployment. There are several specialist requirements and applications which will need to be catered for throughout the implementation which adds the challenge which a lot of people crave for. You will need to work closely with stakeholder groups across the business to ensure the project is a success and delivers the benefit put forward in the business case.
Mandatory Requirements (Please ONLY apply for this role is you have the following)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Have very strong stakeholder and communication skills
- Good understanding of logistics
- Experience in managing global deployments and upgrades of SOE/MOE.
- Prince 2 qualification or equivilient.
- High level of familiarity with MS Windows 10, Active Directory
- Extensive experience with Microsoft deployment techniques and services such as SCCM
- High level of familiarity with underpinning infrastructure services and technologies for branch office setups (e.g. switches, routers, WAN accelerators, WAN / LAN connectivity etc.)
- Ability to influence and manage across regions with awareness and appreciation for cultural diversity
- Ability to influence and manage across functions (Service Delivery, Infrastructure and Application Support)
- Generous salary package
- Progressive Career path
- Great working environment
- Sydney location
- Closing date Monday 6 February - Please Apply for this role NOW!
If your skills do not fit the mandatory requirements of this role but you would like us to assist you in your job search, please Do NOT apply here. Please forward your resume for a fast response