Senior Business Analyst – Salesforce
Senior Salesforce Business Consultant
- Starting 19/03/2018 - Latest start date, end March 2018
- Sydney CBD, occasional travel to Newcastle may be required
The position Senior Business Consultant - Salesforce is required to oversee Conservation Program Branch (CPB) development on the Salesforce Platform and the business implementation of standard Salesforce features to deliver business products and services. OEH's Cluster technology service provider (BIS) has completed the technology implementation of a few critical applications on Salesforce and there is the need for a business focus review of the existing products and establish a roadmap for future enhancements.
The Senior Business Consultant will be responsible for business process review and delivering quality service and solutions to internal stakeholders by understanding their needs and implementing a solution that provides business focussed results and outcomes for the stakeholders. This position acts as a liaison between technical and non-technical staff to ensure the solution meets the stakeholders' business needs
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation in a timely manner.
- Participate in team collaboration to understand project requirements and translate those requirements into clear and comprehensive user stories.
- Recent and applicable Salesforce/Force.com configuration and custom development support experience.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, especially prioritisation and management of flexible scope.
- Participate and lead client facing Sprint demo(s).
- Ability to prioritize and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sound understanding of, and experience within, the public sector would be highly regarded.
- 3 Month Contract - potential for an extension
- Pay rate negotiable depending on experience
Our client is currently accepting applications and are keen to commence interviews. If you are interested and possess the relevant skills and experience, please apply for this role NOW!