Senior Business Analyst (Trading)
Jane WongResource Consultant
Business Analyst - Trading
- Large Enterprise, Blue Chip Environment
- 12-month initial contract, with possibility of further extension
- Sydney CBD Location
About the Company
Our client a global leader in their field has a diverse business model that includes Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehouse Management and Commodity Trading. They have dozens of projects running throughout IT and the business.
About the Role
This is a newly created role due to increase project demand. Our client has a requirement for a Senior Business Analyst with strong financial markets / trading knowledge and experience to assist with their commodity trading side of the business.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience as an end to end Senior Business Analyst, working within large, complex, enterprise wide environments. This includes, gathering requirements, writing business requirements, test specifications, gap analysis, analytical ability, process mapping, user stories, running workshops, etc);
- Extensive experience and knowledge of financial markets and equity trading;
- Agile and Waterfall methodology experience is essential;
- Must be proactive, with the ability to work at all levels within an organisation;
- Will need superior stakeholder communication and management skills, be comfortable liaising with the trading team and most senior levels within the organisation, be flexible, adaptable and collaborative;
- Understanding the Supply Chain life cycle is nice to have. This can be gained from industries like: Logistics, Retail, FMCG, Transport, etc
- Exciting large scale/enterprise wide project environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Central Sydney CBD location
- Potential for longer term contract or permanent opportunity
- Diverse business giving you vast exposure that will enhance your career
- 12-month initial contract with potential for further extension or permanent;
- Paying a daily rate in the region of $750-800 per day (negotiable depending on skills and experience).
- ASAP start.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button