Fast growing start-up, backed by two of the planet's most influencial tech companies aiming to disrupt the events industry and change lives in the process.
Fun, casual & driven start-up culture with all of the resources of a larger corporate and none of the suits and politics...
Massive career growth potential, great tech and personal development opportunities.
You will be involved in the architecture and development of new features on the platform as well as mentoring and guiding junior developers, code reviews, bug fixes and participating in ideas / knowledge sharing sessions with the team.
Essential Skills / Experience
If you're a passionate developer with a history of delivering great projects using Node and/or React, this could be the gig for you!
- MongoDB experience
- RESTful APIs
- Unit Testing
- Exposure to Azure or AWS would be great!
- Passion for creating
- Curiosity and a thirst for learning
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for design
- Good cause
- Opportunities to collaborate with top engineers from leading tech companies
- Massive growth potential
- Good work / life balance with flexibility around working hours
- Awesome work space with air-hockey, table tennis, pool tables etc...
- Casual dress code
How to apply
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
For more information feel free to get in touch with Craig Nel on 02 8096 8600