Senior OIM Engineer
This is one of the largest enterprise organisations in NSW and has some of the biggest and most diverse series of projects. They totally committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers they serve.
As Senior OIM Engineer you will be working with the project managers and project lead in the enterprise applications team to support the delivery of IAM improvements and enhancement projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and reconciling user identities between various identity manager and identity stores.
- Designing and implementing user migration strategy and solutions.
- Communicating and engaging with stakeholders to build relationships and establish trust,
- Identifying issues and risks to guide IAM solutions
- Assist technical architects with functional designs.
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent, relevant professional experience and training.
- Proven experience in Identity and Access Management application product suites such as OIM, OAM, OVD including provisioning, account life cycle management, authentication and authorisation.
- Experience with interpreting and translating analysis results into requirements, processes and technical specification documentation.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows/Unix Scripting is highly desirable
This long-term contract with the potential to extend to a multi-year engagement. This opportunity that will allow you to highlight your proven IAM experience while working on challenging and highly visible Identity & Access Management projects within a major organisation.