Senior PHP/Drupal Developer
As the Senior PHP/Drupal Developer, you'll work within an agile environment as a key member of the software product engineering team and will be collaborating with the product managers and stakeholders to provide solutions to PHP and Drupal web development projects. You will be translating both internal and external requirements into innovative website designs.
You'll be working within a progressive customer-focused enterprise organisation that is passionate and committed to delivering a great customer experience. You will enjoy an unrivalled company culture that is built on a strong belief that both work and family life should be a balanced approach.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Australian permanent residency or citizenship.
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent knowledge gained through experience.
- 5+ years of PHP web development experience across multiple versions and frameworks within an Agile/Scrum, test-driven environment.
- Proven CMS experience with Drupal 7 or 8 website and custom module building.
- Strong understanding of OOP and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Active within the Drupal or PHP community.
- Excellent stakeholder communication and management skills and comfortable communicating with senior levels within an organisation.
This is the perfect position for Senior PHP/Drupal Developer that is keen to make a break from the high-pressure agency environment, wants to work on cutting edge technologies and is looking for a true work/life balance.
For your efforts you will enjoy a highly competitive salary, leave loading, and the option to work from home.
How to Apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.