Senior System Analyst
- Demonstrable Senior Systems Analyst exp
- Higher ed / University exp mandatory
- Conveniently located in the CBD
Our client is a respected professional body supporting 117000+ financially astute members.
About the Role
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Senior Systems Analyst to work on a critical program to transform the assessment component of their online educational platform that is offered to their members. This program will use leading edge and emerging practices to create professionals within the member group that are equipped with the skills demanded in the market place. This is a bespoke piece of work, which requires a seasoned "all-rounder."
Within this role you will be:
- Designing and delivering a solution from an online delivery format for assessment and marking
- Progressing assessment to an online format
- Implementing online marketing
- Vendor management and stakeholder engagement
- Identify capability and training requirements
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Systems Analyst within the Higher Education domain
- Understanding of the student assessment process, and experienced working with assessment / testing technologies for example Pearson Vue or Janison highly preferred
- Experienced with Learning Management Systems, Student Management and/or Student Information Systems, with a good understanding of the data sets / models
- Prior implementation experience on new core systems
- Prior experience working with an organisation that has transformed manual processes to more automated processes
- Technical Business Analysis skills to effectively elicit requirements
- Ability to perform system integration testing and coordinate UAT testing
- Superior written and oral communication skills, including the ability to prepare and present quality information
- Superior skills in managing stakeholders
- Vendor management experience - able to coordinate meetings and communications
Fixed Term Contract to start ASAP to go through to 30th of June 2020. It's paying a salary in the region of $130K base excluding superannuation (commensurate with skills and experience).
Our client is currently accepting applications, so Please Apply for this role NOW!