- Student Management System replacement program
- 12-month initial contract, with possibility of further extension
- Sydney Location
About the Company
Our client is a highly respected Sydney University, who is undergoing a major transformation with multiple projects running throughout IT and the business.
About the Role
Our client is about to embark on a Student Management System replacement program, including a curriculum rules & policies review project. These will include extensive systems and data flow analysis. In this role you will work very closely with the Senior Technical Business Analyst and Project Manager to analyse the systems and data flow requirements.
This role involves unravelling the current state architecture and preparing for future state, with a specific focus initially on the new Curriculum.
Essential Skills & Experience
Please only apply if you have this experience
Additionally, your past experience will include:
- Business Application Requirements / Solution Design
- Cloud Technologies
- API /Integration Management (e.g., Dell Boomi)
- Security / Infrastructure
- Data Analyst / Data architectural skills
- Legacy systems / problems in the higher education area
- Some development background would be helpful.
- Must be proactive, with the ability to work at all levels within an organisation;
- Will need superior stakeholder communication and management skills, be comfortable liaising with the most senior levels within the organisation, be flexible, adaptable and collaborative;
- Agile and Waterfall methodology experience is essential.
- Excellent work / life balance;
- Collaborative and helpful team;
- Professional, driven, outcome focussed, yet down to earth, friendly culture.
- 12-month initial contract with potential for further extension;
- Paying a daily rate in the region of $900-1000 per day (negotiable depending on skills and experience).
- ASAP start.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button