Solutions Architect – Electronic Ticketing
You'll be working for one of the largest enterprise organisations in NSW and be part of a multi-billion-dollar program of work.
The organisation is committed to seeking out uniquely skilled experts to successfully delivery key components of the project while providing a diverse and flexible working environment.
The purpose of the role is to provide highly targeted solution architecture expertise to the organisation to enhance the existing electronic ticketing system. You will ensure that through proper development and implementation that the end to end solution meets the need of the business.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in the role of solution architect or equivalent on a large technology project. Experience in developing transition state and target state architectures
- Proven experience with the designing and implementing multi-phased solutions across financial transaction processing, real-time and on-line processing.
- Significant industry experience with Contactless Payments, Smartcard and Digital domains.
- Demonstrated experience with the following technologies and standards: RDBMS, ESB or SOA (EMV, PCI/DSS, ISO 27000 or ISO 7816 will be desirable).
- Strong system integration, best practice integration, data and security implementation experience.
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership and negotiate outcomes with technical and with business stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a team of subject matter experts and business analysts to achieve deliverables and project timeframes.
- Understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks including TOGAF.