Systems Integration Manager
This large enterprise organisation focusses on digital information and delivery as well as the development of digital products and systems, product planning, strategy and project delivery.
As a Systems Integration Manager you will be responsible for the management and integration across all elements of integration projects. You will be in close communication with various vendor project managers and their senior team members to assure successful outcomes.
It is expected that you will have proven experience in managing systems integration across the lifecycle of a project using a number of different delivery methodologies.
Specific accountabilities will include:
- Create a framework and artefacts for the successful management of systems integration.
- Work with SME's and architects to define systems integration scope for each project.
- Track systems integration with all vendors to ensure that artefacts are delivered.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings to verify integration development and testing.
- Provide updates to SME's and operational resources, ensuring that hand over to operations is managed.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years of experience in a systems integration management role with an enterprise organisation on large and complex programs of work and with diverse stakeholder relationships.
- Proven experience in solution development using a variety of methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in integration verification and testing, including triage and remediation.
- Polished ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to produce high quality documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for extensions and will be close to public transportation