Technical Test Lead
Technical Test Lead
Senior Test Analyst
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring delivery of quality of software as part of an Agile scrum team to deliver end-to-end features and new functionalities from inception through to release, by:
- Interacting effectively within the program, third parties and technical support teams in a business and technical capacity
- Quality testing of complex integrated systems and architecture
- Develop and execute manual and automated tests for API's, GUIs and DBs
- Work in an agile team and participate in agile ceremonies
- Use agile development practices such as TDD / ATDD, pair programming, code reviews, Continuous Integration, automated deployments, CI/CD etc.
- Assist with planning and organising for End to End testing and UAT including engaging and working with product owners
What you'll bring to the role:
- At least 4 years Agile experience working in Scrum teams
- Previous experience creating and maintaining functional automated software testing solutions for complex web and back-end platforms
- Have strong understanding and experience in IT infrastructure
- An aptitude for learning new domains quickly
- Experience and proficiency with open source UI test automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver
- Experience and proficiency with BDD tools such as Cucumber etc.
- Proficiency with at least 1 object oriented programming language preferably Java
- Experience and proficiency with GIT
- Experience with testing of API's using POSTMAN, SOAPUI or similar
- Experience working in cloud-based environments (preferably AWS) and micro services
- Experience in Test Planning, Execution and Defect Management skills
- Experience with Atlassian's tools such Stash, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr etc.
- Device, cross browser and app testing experience
- Experience in Agile development practices such as TDD / ATDD, pair programming, code reviews, Continuous Integration, automated deployments, CI/CD etc.
- Highly dedicated ethos - expected to take very real accountability for their deliverables
- Embraces constructive feedback and has a passion for continuous improvement